Monday, January 2, 2012

Inkling Review

Inkling is, hands down, my absolute favorite shop on the planet.  There is literally NOTHING bad to say about it.  From kick ass greeting cards and unique odds and ends, to an incredible jewelry section and array of art from a series of local artists, Inkling is by far Lakeview's finest hidden gem.

Stephanie makes every trip in an experience to enjoy and remember.  Between the courteous and helpful staff, the outstanding selection of merchandise, and the OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME low prices, this is my one stop shop for any gifts I buy for anyone (literally from my 1 month old god daughter to my grandmother), for any jewelry/accessories I want, and for the art that lines the walls of my apartment.  I absolutely LOVE this store, and am sure that anyone who steps in it's door will feel the same way!

2917 1/2 N Broadway
Chicago, IL 60657
Neighborhood: Lakeview
(773) 248-8004

No comments:

Post a Comment